I should be posting my 1st event blog

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpFGeP87cM&sns=fb

Even though I felt elation at completing my first event of this challenge, and the shere exhaustion has been the sole reason up till now that the report hasn’t been posted yet. Yet tonight and the last 24hrs Klaire has been all I have thought about. I miss her so very much and cannot believe she is not here. I need my sister. I love this tribute video to her, I watch it every time I need to feel close to her. It doesn’t do her justice. God give me strength to understand what isn’t understandable. I cannot get over her passing. A person so loved and loving - one day I must come to terms with this. In the mean time, sorry for the delay in telling you what an amazing day Southwater was. I never imagined I’d actually do anything like that - that’s Klaire for you, the cause of something unexpected. It’s just brought a lot of emotions, at least I feel I’m going somewhere with them rather than sadness for sadness sake x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Event 12 - Brighton Half Marathon 2019

Event 4 - RISE 8km Undercliff Run for Women in Saltdean

Event 3 - Autumn Wolf Run, Pippingford Park